How to Make and Cancel an Appointment
Book face-to-face or remote appointments with your GP at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems booking online appointments?
Use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.
Appointments may be made in any of the following ways:
- by telephoning:
01474 702 127 (Kent House)
01474 873 828 (New Ash Green)
- by calling in at the surgery
- through Patient Online Services* (please enquire @ reception)
- through the My GPAPP - please click on the link to download the App. This will allow you to book and cancel appointments: http://www.ilovemygp.co.uk/
Duty doctor-led telephone triage system
Reception will NOT be offering emergency or urgent ‘book-on-the-day’ appointments with a doctor.
Instead you will be asked some questions to signpost you to the most appropriate clinician to deal with your problem.
A doctor will telephone you back to discuss your request.
Please be ready to provide the following information:
- Your name and date of birth
- The reason for your request for an urgent 'on-the-day’ appointment
- Two contact telephone numbers – where possible, landline and mobile
PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY BEFORE 12 NOON IF YOU WISH TO REQUEST AN ON-THE-DAY APPOINTMENT WITH A DOCTOR
We will continue to offer routine appointments for non-urgent matters
Routine appointments may be made up to six weeks in advance.
If you cannot keep an appointment, please inform us as soon as possible as this will assist in an over subscribed situation.
If you want an appointment with a specific doctor, it is advisable that you book in advance.
If you are unsure as to whether you need an appointment and whether it is urgent, you can discuss this with the receptionist in confidence so that you can be guided through the system.
If you have forms to be completed, bring these to the surgery and ask to speak to the secretary as an appointment is often not required.
* If you register for online appointments, please be aware that the registration will be invalidated if the registration letter remains unused for more than 90 days or the account remains unactivated for more that 90 days.
If you would like to cancel an appointment please call 01474 702 127
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.