7 day Blood pressure readings
- Systolic is the first number and Diastolic is the second number.
- Measure from the upper arm using an accurate device. It is very important that your arm is supported on a table, with a small cushion if necessary and that the cuff around your arm is at the same level as your heart.
- Take your blood pressure a quiet place whilst seated, wearing short sleeved or loose fitting clothing with your arm and back supported, legs uncrossed and whilst you are not talking - talking and crossed legs increase blood pressure.
- Always use the same arm.
- Take two consecutive readings, at least a minute apart, morning and evening for 7 days recording the lower of the two readings onto the BP log sheet.
- Once you have completed 7 days of measurements and added your name and date of birth, please press submit
- If you prefer please download the paper copy from the button below, fill it in and hand to reception
- YOU MUST ENTER ALL 14 READINGS INTO THE FORM BELOW.
Page you are trying to access does not exist.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.