We recognize the value of every person, respect their individuality and are guided by our commitment to provide excellent medical care, showing compassion and kindness, respect and dignity. We are committed to a high quality of care and will seek the best possible outcome for our patient”.
Our core values, and principles, shared among the partners and staff are:
- Patient-centred – Each patient’s individual needs are our first consideration
- Quality – Our aim is to provide the highest possible standard of care and treatment with diversity, equity and equality
- Premises – To provide patients with a clean and safe environment when they visit us
- Openness and Transparency – To work within boundaries which are ethical and moral and create both openness and transparency
- Innovation – To use innovation to bring about change for the good of our patients.
- Teamwork – To continue to work well together to support the practice and its patients
- Staff – to make our staff the best they can be through training, support and continued development
- Training – as a Training practice to train and develop the next generation of general practitioners.